Sunday, July 13, 2008

house update

We are going to try to give you a weekly update of the progress of the house. we have owned the house for 5 days now and here are a few pics of the "improvements" we have made. I am a little bit scared at this point, but I must be patient. I feel like I am watching one of those "flip this house" and at the end of a half hour I see the finished product.... my half hour will be a little longer.

This is the front of our house, as you can tell they have torn out all of the bushes, walls, siding... well everything accept the ceiling.this is the bathroom


5 comments:

Melinda said...

oh my oh my!!!1 your little project looks a lot bigger than little. I had no idea you were going to rip off the outside too!!! You might as well start from scratch.

I wish we were closer so Mike could help you.
Good luck, my sister!

Milo said...

I wish I was closer. I'm really good at the demo. part. I'm not so good at the re-building part though. Thats what worries me because I've taught you all I know. Best of Luck and keep us posted. DAD

Michelle said...

WOW!!! You guys are crazy! Looks like fun... Good luck! Can't wait to see the finish project!

Joanne said...

oh goodness, looks like you will be there a loooong time. Good luck
jo

Susan said...

Hey, this looks like something we'
ve seen in TJ. I think we will get together an expedition to help these poor people in SC. hehehe Well, you're down to the heart of the house and the best thing is that it is only going to get better from here!!! Can't wait to see the new posting with the walls up. We all wish we could come over and help. Gordon and I can help paint and also help move you in. WAY TO GO HERSCHI'S MOM