Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines day everyone. We had a great day. David went and ran some errand in the morning but in the afternoon we made sugar cookies and had a blast. Eliza helped a lot. THere was only a minimal of cookie dough eaten.
David made breakfast and he bought another season of Frasier. I loved it. I made him a nice dinner and got him some IBC rootbeer.

I am so glad that I get to have my valentines day with my best friend forever. David is such a great guy and I love him so much. I hope he knows that even if it isn't valentines day. here are some pics... enjoy





6 comments:

Lizi said...

Happy V day!! You have the cutest lil kidlets! Seeing you in your kitchen made me miss your cooking...german pancakes, mmmm!

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Well how cute is Miss Eliza? Are those stickers or tattoos? What a fun day.

Jonathan Osorio said...

You guys look great. It sure has been fun staying in touch almost weekly as we play the Train game online. By the way, I see in the background of one of your pictures that you have your regular stash of York Peppermint Patties! Can't wait to see you this summer.

Tawni Williams said...

Man! Eliza can build houses and cook already! SO CUTE!

Susan said...

Looks like such a fun Valentines Day. I loved Eliza's stickers. And it looks like she might be the next food scientist in the family. I SO love that you made sugar cookies. In Kentucky at Aidan's school they wouldn't let them have sweets like that. How can you have Valentines Day without Sugar Cookie hearts with icing and decorations???

Anonymous said...

Holidays are so much fun with kids! I think it gives us an excuse to really get into it.