Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thank you Grandma's and Grandpa's

I am the youngest of my family and my father is the youngest of his family, so I was the last grandkid on my father's side and one of the last grandkids on my mother's side. I didn't have a chance to get to know and appreciate my grandparents very well. I know that they were amazing people and I love their stories and their faith that I have learned from, but I write this blog to thank the grandparents of my children.
I thank you for your excitement for their accomplishments. I thank you for the cute cards you send. Thank you for thinking of my children randomly as you are walking through the store. thank you for the great clothes that are desperately needed for the new season as they have grown out of their old clothes. Thank you for the cute little dresses that Eliza loves and twirls around in and the cute little outfit that makes Fenton look like such a cute little boy. And thank you the most for your fasting and prayers in our behalf. We love you and wish we could be closer that you could be more of a positive influence on our children. We love you!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I heard a song today entitled "I Loved you First". I couldn't help crying as I thought about my wonderful babies. I miss so much being able to cuddle them and whisper that I love them. Now I have to be all sophisticated because they are all grown up. But I still love them so very much. The blessing from God is that when these special spirits get too old to hold and love and cuddle, that he sends some VERY special little ones to grab your heart. You love their little smiles and their precious little kisses. Although life gets busy, they are the dearest things in my heart. Analee, thank you for such a kind and loving message. We LOVE being the Grandma and Grandpa. Miss you much!