Sunday, January 17, 2010

Eliza goes to Primary

Today was Eliza's first day of primary. I was a little hesitant because she loves nursery so much, I didn't know how quickly she would adapt. She went to primary and stayed the whole time. She was great. She lead the music in and then the primary sang a song in Sacrament meeting and she went right to the front, with the baton and again lead the music. She was adorable.
Two weeks ago she had her first solo in sacrement meeting. She sang the whole first verse of "I am a child of God" by herself. It was amazing. She stepped up to the microphone and sang her little heart out. She asks me now if she can sing again. She loved it.

7 comments:

Clint Carter said...

You Go Girl!

Melinda said...

wow, you've already got a little performer. Some kids are scared to death in front of a crowd and freeze right up.

Good for her. Wish you could tape kids in church!!!!! :)

Matt and Debbie said...

I can't believe she can sing that whole song!! Awesome.

人工植牙權威 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...

There really are times you would like so much to participate in with children and grandchildren. This would have been one. Yes, too bad you can't film at church. She just is the model of innocence. I hope she can keep that as long as possible.

Louise Cave said...

Every time Evie hears that song she says 'it's Elizas song' I'm not sure when she will understand that it can be her song too!

Marci said...

I've loved getting caught up on your blog and remembering when I was in Scotland! Cute Eliza; I wish we could hear her sing. Looks like you are livin' it up there and enjoying all the fun stuff.