Tuesday, June 14, 2011

carcarrierkangaroo




Never forget your diaper bag again!

I invented a diaper bag for a car seat. It is called the car carrier kangaroo. I love it because it goes everywhere the baby goes and you can never forget your diaper bag. I love that I don't have to worry a diaper bag in church or at a friends house or in a store. I always have the essentials right with the baby. My babysitters said they love it too because they know exactly where to find a diaper every time. There is a pocket for diapers, wipes, bottle and then a secure pocket for wallet, phone, keys or camera. This is a great gift for new mothers. Check out the website at http://www.carcarrierkangaroo.com/

It only has 2 different types of fabric but I have a few more. Contact me from the website and let me know what color you want and I will try to work with it.

This is just a new way to make a mother's life a little easier.


2 comments:

Tawni Williams said...

What a great idea! Way to go Anna! I hope this takes off for you! Brilliant!

Susan said...

I'm trying to promote you with eveyone I see that has a baby. I heard that Mark's wife is pregnat and due in January. I'll talk Suzanne into getting her one.