Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is just another Thursday for all of the students. We don't get a day off and the students continue to study. We had pizza on the Thanksgiving Thursday but on Friday we got together with the other families in our apartment and had Thanksgiving dinner. It was delicious. We had chicken cord en bleu, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, jello, and pies. It was nice to be with friends and have David relax for an evening and eat some delicious food.I am thankful for so many things... the USA, my wonderful children, my husband, that he is in med school, my family, water that is consistent, and hot water.

I am especially grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the plan of salvation and prayer.

I am glad there is a day to focus on how lucky we are, I have truly already won the lottery.

No comments: