Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Anniversary

David and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on Jan 21.  That weekend was the Brian Regan show so we really enjoyed ourselves that night.  It was downtown at the Fox Theatre and it was huge.  We couldn't believe how ornate that place was decorated.  It was huge. Brian Regan was so fun and so funny.  It was great to go to a comedian that was clean and not offensive. 
I gave David a little wall saying that said "you are my happy".  I am so glad I found such a great man to be my husband, best friend and father of my kids.  We have had so many great adventures and I am excited to see adventures are to come.  He makes me want to be a better person but still loves me for who I am.  I love him and am grateful for him in my life.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you. Someday you will realize what a great comfort it is to know that your precious daughter is loved, protected, blessed, and provided for by a righteous man.
Glad you got to see Brian. He's so fun and then it is fun to quote him for the next month.

Jonathan Osorio said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! By the looks of your photos, it seems like Christmas was fun and cozy! Happy New Year and may those new adventures keep on coming! We love you and miss you!