Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Celebrate Carter reunion

 This year was my parents 50th anniversary so we CELEBRATED!!!!  It was also my mom's 70th birthday, David and my 10th anniversary, Tiff's 40th and 15th anniversary and Melinda's 25th anniversary.  We had so much fun.  We got a HUGE house at Bear Lake.  It was so relaxing and fun. There was an indoor play structure and the kids were on that the whole time.  We played a lot of tennis, corn hole, tug of war, volleyball, scavenger hunt, games, movies, danced and great food.  It was such a great time to be with my family.  No one wanted it to end (especially mom).  I am so lucky to be apart of this beautiful family.  They are such a great example to me and I learn so much from them.  I sure love being a Carter!!!!

















1 comment:

Susan said...

You are so right!!! I didn't want it to end!!! Had the Gremmerts and David been there it would have been perfect...also Casey and Will! So fun! Thanks everyone for making it so special!!