Friday, June 20, 2008

dreams

if anyone knows me well, they know that I remember almost all of my dreams and I have the annoying habit to tell someone about my dream, no matter how crazy or real it was. That is was my breakfast time with David consists of, me telling him my crazy dreams. The sweetheart that he is, he always listens, laughs and even asks about them.
I had a great dream today. I had a dream that my freezer was stocked with Snickers candy bars, ice cream, and 5 rolls of cookie dough. When i woke up I had a bowl of chocolate chip ice cream. I blamed it on my cravings. I love being pregnant.

4 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Oh, I miss blaming everything on being pregnant. That sounded like a sweet dream.

So glad you are married now and that is David listening to all your whack out dreams and not me. Oh the memories.

Susan said...

Being pregnant must be whacko on your brain. I had bad dreams when I was pregnant. I'd wake up sobbing. Be glad you dream of candy bars. Love that David.

Rachael said...

Pregnancy is just the weirdest thing. I didn't know you were a big dreamer. I remember telling mom all about my dreams in the morning. She must love me, because, like David she listened to all of them.

Michelle said...

Don't I wish I was actually sleeping well enough to dream... I love the breakfast of ice cream! That's awesome!