Wednesday, August 20, 2008

baby update

I am officially due on friday the 22 of august but I am feeling way too good to feel like I am going to have the baby in 2 days. I wish and hope that I would start having contractions, but alas. I saw the doctor yesterday and we are planning to induce on Tuesday the 26th, if I don't have it this weekend. So that is very exciting.

One of my friends threw me a shower. It was so great. The theme was sailboats. It was super cute with really great food. I want to thank all of my friends for their thoughtfull gifts and Katie for throwing such a cute party.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

HEY, we had a boat room for Tom. I wonder what I still have. I wish I would have known. I know I just gave away a lighthouse like Morris Island's. I had boat frames, etc. SEriously gave away just this summer.
We had cute lighthouse wall paper. Do you remember?

Best of luck this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes the way you want! It's always so exciting knowing a new baby is coming.