Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fenton David Hirschi II






He is here!! We are so excited. Tuesday morning I went into the hospital and was induced at 9:30 and baby Fenton came at 2:00 that afternoon. Everything went really smooth. We are both home and healthy. He was 7 lbs 7 oz and nearly 20 inches long. Eliza is a great sister and loves giving kisses, getting the blanket and pacifier.

All is well at home. David has taken a few days off and my parents are coming next week. We are so excited for them to come and visit and see the newest addition to our family.

Thank you for your prayers.

13 comments:

Becky said...

Love the picture with you and Eliza pigging out on bacon - SO CUTE!! He's such a precious, little guy! Congratulations again!!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Congratulations. He looks perfect!

Lizi said...

Hey Fenton, you are ADORABLE! Urime to your fam...everyone looks great! Will the babe go by Fenton or David?

Rachael said...

He is SO CUTE. I can't believe you are a family of 4 already. Your house is coming right along. I love the mote. Eliza is looking so big. When are you coming home so we can see everyone again? I miss you!

Melinda said...

HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!! I want to hold him. What a stud mom you are, Ana!!!! Love you tons!

kelli said...

Analee Congrats! He is so cute. You look great!

Amanda said...

Congrats Ana! So fun to see you as a little Momma ;)

Clint Carter said...

Cute Kid!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations. he is adorable. hope your transition goes smoothly.

Susan said...

What a beautiful baby!!! But I think it is totally unfair that you have another Hirschi!. He looks exactly like Milo!!! I'm so excited to come and hug that little guy and make sure you are training Eliza just so. Great pictures of you. You look wonderful this time. I'm glad that all went well. WELCOME FENTON DAVID HIRSCHI II !!! Your Grandma Nana loves you already. MOMthe

Joanne said...

Oh my gosh he is beautiful, looks like gramps for sure, cute cute cute. Wish I could hold him. Congrats Ana and little bro Dave Love you lots jo

Jaime said...

Hey, Analee! I finally have a blog (a weak one) so I get to write on other people's blogs, too! Hooray! Love the pictures- how fun! Congratulations- glad Eliza's taking it well, too! :)

Elaine said...

Sa i bukur moj! Te rroje!