Wednesday, November 19, 2008

my quirks

ok, I am doing this link thing.
my quirks

1. I hate it when while I am eating I get food on my face, so eating a sandwich or hamburger, I eat it really cautiously. And I can't stand it when others have food on their face. Like crazy game shows that have whipped cream or pizza smeared in their face... hate it.

2. I love to throw things away. I will drink that last of the milk just to throw the jug away.

3. Along with throwing things away, I love to consolidate things, so I will throw things out if I can fit something in a box, bucket ect.

4. I love to vacuum tile. I did this on my mission almost everyday because all of the floors were tile. I love that I have a mess and I can visually see it go away when I vacuum.

5. Like my sister I have to pull the hair out of my brush after I use it. I am also obsessed with taking the loose hairs off my back or arm ect.

6. I brush my teeth in the morning before breakfast. I have been known to wake up in the middle of the night and brush my teeth because they feel nasty.

Ok.... now I am tagging Liz Bates, Debbie Heim, Kelli Packer, and mom.

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you. 2. Mention the rules on your blog. 3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. 4. Tag some fellow bloggers by linking them. 5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.Can't wait to see what is goofy about YOU!!!!

5 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

I giggled the whole way through your quirks. Oh how funny you are. It is weird to think about why we are like that. The horrible thing is that now I know all your quirks, I will probably start unconciously doing them.

Melinda said...

I agree with Tiff. Now we all are going to be vacuuming tile. I guess I already do that. I wish I had the throw away and consolidate quirk. You can tell my house could benefit from that.
Thanks for playing.

Clint Carter said...

I didn't know you could vacuum tile. We have been mopping all of this time.

Matt and Debbie said...

I'm lame, but I had a quirk tag Oct 13 (you'll have to look that one up, I don't know how to link it) that I did and another one this week, so I'm skipping out this time. I'm usually not that lame, or especially that popular with getting tagged in the first place! So, I brush my teeth first thing too! Plus, we should get together soon because we are planning on moving next Sat. I know I say we're always moving, but this time we've reserved a truck and mostly have a new apartment (I know, dread apartments!) lined up.

Leslie said...

You crack me up! I can relate to just about each one of those quirks except for the food on the face. Don't look at my profile picture on facebook!! Remember always the "polite" way to eat popcorn...