Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fenton is 5 months

this is an update on Fenton. He has started on some baby cereal. he wakes up between 2:00 and 4:00 in the morning and then about 6:00 but sleeps a little more. He has recently rolled over and we are very proud. We taught him all we know.
He has the cutest giggle.




Incidentally I have tried to prove my domestic house wife and mothering skills by making Fenton homemade baby food. I boiled about 6 carrots, squished them, blended them and then pushed them through a strainer. great huh? well it is definitely not worth the effort. 1st I used 6 carrots. I had to use about 6 different dishes and squishing apparatuses (or apparati) to finally get it through this little tiny strainer. And it only yielded about 1 cup, or 2 1/2 little tiny container full. I am glad that I can say that I did it once but I think I am going to keep those food scientist in business and have them process the food for me. It is cleaner, better, more yield and it helps the economy, right? I think the thing that would put the cherry on top is if Fenton doesn't even like carrots.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

such a cute little laugh. So glad i got to meet him.

Matt and Debbie said...

I like the second anniversary re-cap better. But the first was hilarious!!

Kaha Tahi said...

Your kids are getting so big...when are you coming to visit, we miss you! Again...your kids are ADORABLE! Te dau!