Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mother's Day

I know that mother's day was a while ago but I have to tell you what I got. I told David exactly what I wanted and guess what, I got it. It was nice for david so he didn't have to guess or wander. I think that I may start doing that more often, telling him exactly what I want.
So I asked for a printed book of this blog. For any of you that are thinking about it, I would highly recommend it. David worked on it to add extra pics and put in a dedication page and have a cool front and back cover but I got it last week and I love it.
It is 60 pages and hardback. It looks awesome. It was so fun to have a year of my life printed out with pics in a book that is so thin. It is an awesome journal. It was a easy way for me to record my year.
So my hope is to it have an addition to that book every year and have a good looking matching printed, with pics, journal set.
Thanks David, it is great....

3 comments:

kelli said...

what company did he do it through?

analee hirschi said...

sharedbook, I think

Melinda said...

I'd love to see it. jcould you bring it to the reunion in July?