Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kids were sick

This week Eliza got a little stomach bug for 2 days, I got it for an evening and then Fenton has had it now for 2-3 days and David is down with it. It has been hard to stay in all day everyday this week but we have watched a lot of Dora.
There is nothing quite like little kids that generally don't snuggle who all of a sudden need their mom and snuggle all day. It is very sad to see, but I love being the mom to whom they snuggle. I hope they feel better.

4 comments:

Receli said...

Snuggling is the silver lining to sick days :)

Melinda said...

i especially hate the stomach/throwup sickness at my house. So so sorry it found your family.

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Hate throw up but love snuggles.

Stephanie said...

Hello- This may not be the most appropriate place to contact your family but please allow me to explain why I am. My name is Stephanie Gonzalez (Presnell), I went to high school in Othello with your husband David. Recently, I came across a book of pictures from David's mission in Orlando. I don't know if he has copies of the photos or if he is at all interested in them, however I felt like I should try to contact him before I got rid of the book. Please feel free to contact me at sl.gonzalez05@gmail.com otherwise I wish the best to your family.