Wednesday, February 17, 2010

just my day

today was a great day. we went down town to give David some money, went to the art museum where the kids had a great time playing. We went to the local farmer's market and bought bananas, apples and tomatoes. We went home and took naps. We went to the store to get some more food then played at the park. We came home had some sort of a dinner and took baths and now are relaxing watching a movie.
it was a nice day to walk around and we had a great time. The kids were great.
I am grateful to have this time in a different culture, to not only visit England but live here and have a life here, to set my home and family here to enjoy the different culture, people, and landscape. I am truly grateful for David and that he is willing to sacrifice so much now to prepare for career in the future. It is hard to remember the long term goal when you are in the midst of studying everyday.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh that day sounds just lovely.....except the shopping with children part.

I love those days when you feel like you get something done AND the kids get a fun experience.

Clint Carter said...

Hang in there. You are doing great.

Tawni Williams said...

WOW! That is an amazing day! So happy you are experiencing such wonderful things over there - I mean how can you not living in a place like that - LOVE IT - miss you guys!!

Lizi Bates said...

What a brilliant day! I work with a lady from England in nursery and I love hearing her speak. Are you picking up the accent at all??

Susan said...

Mom is teaching me how to blog. I will try and check each blog each day.

today was a good day for me. We are heading to Utah State tomorrow.

Mom says I am doing this wrong.

DAD