Monday, March 1, 2010

the joys of Lucky Charms

I couldn't imagine the joy that cereal might bring into ones life, but that is exactly what a box of Lucky Charms has done. My mom sent us a package and inside was a box of Lucky Charms.
When David came home from studying, I had Fenton take him the box of cereal and David held in up in the air triumphantly. England doesn't have really sugary cereals, you can find Lucky charms here but it is in only one store and it is quite expesive, so have Lucky Charms is quite a luxury. We have thoroughly enjoyed this box of cereal and I especially love that Fenton picks out all of the marshmallows first. Oh what joy.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

i will bring some in hopes of seeing the triumphant hurrah

Clint Carter said...

My daughter eats all of the brown cereal pieces first so that her last few bites are filled with marshmallows.

kelli said...

I love Luck Charms!

Tawni Williams said...

It's always the little things I love that!!!

Susan said...

I just wish I could have see David at that moment. It's for that reaction that I sent the package. Love you all so much!