Monday, March 22, 2010

7 months

We have been here in England for a little over 7 months and we have just under 2 months to go.

While we have been here my kids have grown a lot. They have left a lot of baby things behind here and it is hard for me to say goodbye to them.

While we have been here Eliza has given up her pacifier and has become potty trained and Fenton has given up his bottle. It is funny because I really worked hard for them to do these things and get to the next stage without these "baby" things in their life. It is hard for me to throw them away because that means they really are growing up. So I took pictures of them so I can still remember my cute little babies and still throw these things away (although the potty training is always a blessing).

They have been such great kids living here with no car, stairs everyday, metro system, daddy studying everyday, learning to speak with an accent, and cold weather. I am so grateful they are here with me and I love them so much!

3 comments:

Tawni Williams said...

WOW it is already down to two months left?!?! That is great for you guys! It is so great and so hard to see them let go of the baby things!

Melinda said...

enjoy where you are and look forward to the fun ahead. Look back with fondness. That's all we can do.

Susan said...

Yes you have done an amazing jog with the children. It is hard to go through the potty training especially but oh is that so liberating to the mom! I agree with Melinda that you see and enjoy each stage of those cute little lives. As hard as England has been, you have learned some lessons there and have had an opportunity to REALLY be with your children every day. Most people don't get that opportunity. Seize the DAY!!