Saturday, February 12, 2011

A glimpse of Eliza

This week Eliza has had a few days without naps and we thought maybe it is time for her to out grow naps but we were mistaken. She still needs a nap. The days that she didn't take a nap she threw some pretty amazing tantrums. I have never seen her scream or be so angry. She was slamming doors and yelling at me. It was a huge indication that my sweet Eliza still needs naps. After this tough day for her, I had a talk with her why she was acting like this and explained that we both didn't like it so we needed to fix it. She has been great ever since, but it gave me a glimpse of what my sweet Eliza could be if she wasn't my "sweet" Eliza. I love her and love that she is so sweet and kind.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Good thing to give it a try, and good for you that she still requires a nap. You'll love that when baby Carter is home

Louise Cave said...

Oh how I wish Evie would still nap.I'm going to try telling her that Eliza still naps, that still works some times, yesterday we told her how Eliza eats carrots and how she has a new baby brother coming as well. Can't wait to see the little man.