Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4th of July

We visited my sister in Boise for the 4th of July. It was so fun. We had BBQ ribs, Popsicles, water park, parks, and fireworks. It was such a great time to spend with my sister and her family. My niece painted every one's fingernails. She painted mine like the American flag, Eliza's with flowers, and fenton with basketball and footballs.
We went down town to watch the fireworks and while we waited we played football and Frisbee. Eliza loved the fireworks and squealed after each one, Fenton held on to us for his life, but was still enjoying the fireworks.
My sister got all of the pics sorry.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm so glad you were able to be with Melinda and all the family. What a fun time! I love the 4th of July and all the fireworks and chicken and potato salad and chips and watermelon. Is that not America in a nutshell? Thanks Melinda for being the host!