Wednesday, August 24, 2011

stories

I was in the lumber store on Wednesday and I found the piece of wood that I needed for a project so I asked how much it was and they said they didn't know the price and they wouldn't know until Friday. That is very typical.

I went to get a phone charger at the cell phone store and they said they don't carry chargers, I have to go downtown to get that....very typical

I went to inquire about a deposit that I never got back and the clerk said that the person in charge of that was on vacation and I asked when she would be coming back she said September.........

Lately our battery has been sounding weak and yesterday it officially died so we asked our neighbors for a jump, ironically their car battery was dead too. So a friend came over and jumped us (which their battery had died and another families car battery was dead all within 3 days of each other... weird) so while the car was running I wanted to take care of it and went and bought at new battery. This was at 8:30 in the morning. it only took about 30 minutes to change it and it went quite smooth. I took the kids over to the park and as we get out of the car the car starts to hiss. I didn't know what was happening to I took all the kids away from the car and then the tire blew. It was intense but I couldn't believe it. So while my friends watched the kids I ran back and forth to the tire shop to change the tire. It took about an hour. So with in 3 hours I replaced the battery and tire. Things seem to happen in 3's so I am waiting for #3 to happen now.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

thats not good to know that bad things happen in three's.
Best of luck with whatever it may be this time.

Elaine said...

hey, I need to talk to you about your kangaroo. I have had a least 5 friends want to buy them for baby showers I need to know how, and also I had an idea that meybe while you were in Grenada I could make them and sell them for you. What do you think? Is there some way to talk on the phone? email me or call. elainehirschi@hotmail.com

Clint Carter said...

You already hit 3. Lumber, Charger, deposit, battery, flat tire.