Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fenton is 3




Fenton turned 3 and all he wanted was a cars cake so I put as much creativity as I could using what resources I had here. He loved it. We had a cars cake, he got lots of cars, cars shirt, cars puzzle and books. He loved it all.



I can't believe he is 3. He keeps up with his sister and often times passes her. He is so coordinated and fast. He loves sports and anything just for boys. He also has a soft side. During the day he will say "mom" and I will say "what" and he will say "I love you". This is a frequent thing that occurs. He has been my 501 child one that needs extra energy to love and teach. I love him so much and am grateful that he came to our family and has the energy that he has. He is a special little boy.





check out his party on youtube

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!