Friday, June 15, 2012

33rd birthday

yeah, I am one year older.  I have come to the age that I don't love birthdays.  It is just a way to count time going by.  It isn't exciting to turn a different age now.  Just means my kids are getting older too.
I did have a great birthday.  My sister came up from Kentucky with her family and we had a great time.  We went to cool parks, bounce house, great Italian food, checked out the big D, and just let the kids play outside.  They bought us a new BBQ!!!!  it was awesome.  David and I have already scheduled our BBQ use.  We love it!!!  Thank you so much!!!
It is nice to have family near by to have for family functions.  We love their little family!!

1 comment:

Reece said...

glad your birthday was so much fun! and I love all of the updates! I can't believe how big the kids are!