Sunday, June 10, 2012

Car carrier Kangaroo

Before we left Twin Falls I participated in some craft shows to try to sell my car carrier Kangaroos.  I made about 18 of them.  I was excited about the response to my idea and I actually sold a few.  The first show I sold 3 full sets and then the second show I sold 2 full sets and a bunch of accessories.  Later that week a couple of my friends bought a few.  I was super excited because I broke even from participating in the event and also might have paid for the fabric. 



I added some accessories to the car carrier kangaroo to help with its appeal and cuteness.  Here are a few pics.  I sold the car carrier Kangaroo for $20 the cover for $25 and then the wipes case and strap for $10.... but all together for a complete set was $50.  So if any of you want one (which is a great baby shower gift) email me and tell me what color and such.  I am just excited that people like them.

No comments: