Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fenton is 4

Fenton turned 4.  He wanted a pirate party and has been talking about his party for about 2 months.  I made a cute little pirate ship cake.  We had a few people over for a party and even my sister from Louisville came up with her 2 daughters and it made Fentons birthday very special.  We are so glad they came up to celebrate his birthday.  We played pin the eye patch on the pirate, had a scavenger hunt.  They had to walk the plank, walk through the alligator pond and then dig for gold.  The kids loved it.
In the morning just our family we rode our bikes to the park and played baseball (Fenton's new favorite thing to do) then played at the park.  We had our party, then went straight to the pool, then out for dinner and then to Chuck E Cheese.  Fenton was in heaven.  He was a great kid and loved his party.
I love him so much.  He has a mischievous little smile and twinkle in his eyes.  He tells me he loves me all of the time... just for fun.  He is very coordinated and I love watching him figure things out.  He is independent but still wants the one on one attention.  He keeps me on my toes and makes me a better mom.  I love him to the moon and back.
 






1 comment:

Melinda said...

I love that cake. so cool. And it looks like tiff came up. I want to be an easterner with you guys.