Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tiff's birthday


 Tiff had a birthday in September so unbeknownst to her, her loving husband orchestrated the greatest get together of the Carter sisters of all time.  He got us all buddy passes to LA and we all met her there and surprised her.  She didn't know where she was going or who she would be traveling with until she got to the airport.  Then she rode on the plane not knowing who would be there to meet her, then she was super surprised to see all of her sisters and mom. 
We had such a great time with out kids, eating, shopping talking and just being together.  I love my sisters and look up to them so much.  I am who I am because of their example and strength. 
  Tiff got to show us around LA where she served her mission.  It was so fun to see her in her element and show us all of the cool things in LA. 
We went to the observatories overlooking the city, Hollywood Blvd, long beach, santa montica beach.  What a great weekend and it needs to happen more often!















3 comments:

Susan said...

Just looking at those pictures puts a smile on my face. What a wonderful few days those were! I love you girls with all my heart and feel nothing but joy being around you. So...who is going to put together a book for all of us??

Momma of a Missionary said...

good idea mom.
I vote Ana since this is here blog! hehehe

Rachael said...

what a fun trip! Where are we going next year?