Tuesday, June 9, 2015

mom's pink bathroom

My mom started to get real serious about selling her house so I offered my non professional hands to help do the bathroom that has been undone for 2 1/2 years.  This is a before and after shot.  I wish it was a better pic... but you get the idea.  
 I took off all the wall paper, put in new light fixtures, painted the walls, put a frame around the huge mirror, stripped, sanded and painted the cupboards and put new handles on it.  Added a new shower rod and curtain and it doesn't look so bad.  Yes I know that it is still pink tile... but as I said this was as far as my pay grade would allow me to do! 

1 comment:

Momma of a Missionary said...

so so impressed. And the front yard looks sooo different. You are such a great helper. No wonder you are the favorite daughter!!!!!