Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Soccer

We played spring soccer this year.  Fenton did so great.  He was quite the stud.  He got multiple goals each game, but he assisted on a ton of goals and helped his team mates that would never score get a goal.  He has such control over the ball and is super fast.  I love watching his games.  I am so proud of him.

On the other side with Eliza, she didn't have a coach 3 days before he 1st game so I volunteered to be coach.  It was really rough for me.  I would get about half of the girls to come to practice or games.  We didn't do that great and it was frustrating to me.  Eliza was a great goalie and stopped a ton of goals.  She got to play offender once or twice and did great there too.  We did end on a good game.  We lost but they played their best.  

1 comment:

Grandma Nana said...

I think Fenton is really talented in sports. I really wish that we could have watched one of his games. Keep it up!!