Friday, January 15, 2016

Carbon Monoxide

One Saturday morning an alarm was going off at 6:15 AM.  David had just left for work and I followed the sound to our CO detector.  I got the kids together and called 911.  The firemen came and checked out our house. They said they did detect carbon monoxide but they couldn't detect where it was coming from.  They suspected it was from David's car when he left.  They vented out our house and said it will be fine.
I have been a little more weary of CO and Eliza has had a few days of major concern or trouble sleeping.  I am grateful for the alarm and I have to totally have faith in it that it will do its job because you can't detect this harmful gas.  There is no other way to detect it except for CO detectors.  It reminds me of the Holy Ghost that we have to totally trust that it will tell of danger that we cant see and we have to take those warnings seriously.