Friday, January 15, 2016

pics from my phone

 So this will have no order because these are all pics from my phone.
This was a quick trip to California with David and the ISU football team.  We hit a pier and a market.  It was a fun quick weekend away from the kids.  

 Our weekend with the Osorio's in Utah. We rented a cabin and it was so great and relaxing.  The weather was great, the BYU game was great, hike to the Y was great.  What a fun time and place to stay.

 We dressed up for the haunted train ride. Fenton was Ironman and David was Tony Stark.  they both looked so great.  I tried to be Pepper Potts but didn't look as good as them.

 We hiked the Y and the kids did great.
 Fenton and his soccer team. He is such a stud playing soccer.  They were a great team

 Some fun in the leaves

 Crazy Hair day at school
 Oscar Meyer weiner truck at the Pocatello Zoo. FUN!
 Halloween, we had Mario Luigi and a rockstar
 A pic of my favorite coat, (David hates it)  It reminds me of my dad and i have worn it at college.  Love this coat

 I made these for my siblings.  There was sign at my parents house in Twin Falls and they took it down to get ready to sell the house. It was a very sad day so I decided to make one for each of the kids.  It was quite the project but I thought they turned out so awesome.  I hope my siblings like them.
 Eliza clogging competition which she got 5 1st places.
 My mission count down poster.  I just wanted proof of it.
 Thanksgiving David wanted an Elf day so we went and got shirts for it. Love it!
 We donated to the blanket drive at church

 Thanksgiving was hosted at Jason's house in Idaho Falls. We wanted to do a service project so we made decorations to the safe house.  It was so much fun and they were really appreciative of the decorations

 Eliza's pink panther clogging outfit


 Eliza is just beautiful and it was her birthday.  She turned 9.



 Playing at uncle Blake's house corn hole.  And of course they had to wear their protective head gear.  Love it.



 Christmas Eve we got in the hot tub and then made snow angels.  It was such a lovely evening. It snowed on us while we were in there. 
Fenton and I cross country skiing for the first time.  

No comments: