Monday, October 31, 2016

Fall 2016


 Fenton turned 8 in August.  He was baptized September 3.  He got a new suit and scriptures.  This boy has my heart.  He has such a personality and is full of life.  He has such a tender heart.  When he gets his mind set on something nothing will stop him from achieving it. He is super smart and athletic.  He has a great group of friends.  I am so proud of him and can't wait to see what he accomplishes. 




 First day of scouts was the river ragata.  He made his boat and had a great time racing it.  He is still learning because he was super sad that he lost.  


 We had 2 weeks off for fall break.  We drove up to Portland to spend some time with my sister Rachael.  We had so much fun playing with her.  We went to the zoo, the OMSI, rose gardens, pumpkin patches, apple orchard.  I love learning from my sister.  We had a great time... sadly David couldn't come. 












My drive down to town from our house.  What a beautiful fall day!!!

No comments: