Wednesday, April 2, 2008

BOY???? GIRL?????

This weekend was eventful. We had my cousin Matt Blake and his wife come visit with their 3 kids. We had a great time with them at the plantation, shopping, beach and good food. It is hard to have that many kids in my little apartment but it worked out great.
Yesterday was April fools day and it was the day for my big ultrasound. I was trying to think of a good way to use that for April fools but I wasn't creative enough.....
The ultra sound went well. The baby was curled up so I have to go back and get a better look at the spine and the heart. Everything looks fine but they wanted a better picture for their records...... but we were able to find out the sex of the baby and Eliza will be a big sister.......
to a little brother.
Now I have to buy all boy stuff but I think it will be great. I am very excited.

5 comments:

Susan said...

We are so excited also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That will make it 9 boys and 9 girls as grandchidren. I have seen the cutest boy clothes and can't wait to share them with you. Finally I can give you the little boy outfit I bought for Eliza. Congratulations!! You're on my calendar for August. Love Mom

Melinda said...

WE are happy for you. ONe of each. And opposite sex siblings don't rival against each other as much. So ..........happy day.

Mel

Lizi said...

I didn't even know you were seven time busy!! That's so exciting...a lil cuni i vogel :) When is the due date? I wish I could see you at the mission reunion this Fri...I guess I'm just going to have to come out east!

kelli said...

Congrats! It is so fun to have one of each. Just a warning though... Girls are so much easier, but Boys are a lot of fun.
Love,
Kelli

Rachael said...

YEAH!!!!! A little boy. I can't wait to meet him. I really love having my boys and girls a little farther apart from each other. It is easier to separate their undies and socks.