Friday, March 28, 2008

Chester, Easter,USC



Those of you that know me, my first car I ever purchased with my own money was Chester. It was a mitsubishi Galant. I sold it last week. As our family is growing we decided it would be best to get a mini-van. We purchased a mini van last October at an auto auction and we have been trying to sell Chester ever since. We are now a one car family again. I will miss my first car.

Easter went really well. We just did a private easter egg hunt with our friends and their little boy. We b-b-qed some meat and had a great dinner. Eliza did well picking up the eggs and putting them in the basket. She looked really cute in the dress but the bow didn't survive all of church.

David had an interview with USC which is in Columbia, SC. He felt it went well. We will find out in a couple of weeks about that school.


4 comments:

Melinda said...

Isn't it so fun to watch them figure out the different holiday traditions? She is so darling. I wasn't sure she was going to let the other girl take her egg, but she was very kind to share.

Go DAVID!!!!!

Laura and Bryan said...

The video is so funny. The little boy seems a bit amazed at Eliza's speed and accuracy at collecting the eggs. She must have some of Ana's competitive spirit.

Susan said...

I loved the video!!!! We are missing so many of the cute things Eliza does. I loved the way she went right to task and just started shoving those eggs into her basket. She comes from a long line of Easter Egg hunters!!! It's a pass-along gene. The Easter dress is so cute. I am very impressed with your sewing abilities. I hope you continue. It's kind of fun. Hugs to the Easter bunnies, MOM

Rachael said...

I can't believe how solid she is on her feet. I just want you to freeze her so I don't miss her growing up. Thanks for the video!