Friday, October 10, 2008

Dry Wall

the front with trim before the siding
Our kitchen
leading to the hall and kids bedrooms

front room

We found a really great group that would mud and tape for cheap. they did a great job!!! they got it all done in 3 days and it looks great, the best part is that David did NOT have to do it. We will be ready to paint next week. yeah!!!!! David has started the siding so next week we will be busy.....also we are blessing Fenton this weekend and my family is coming and we are going to put them to work....between college football games of course.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

wahoo for you. It looks so good. Like a real house. Always prime your drywall!!!
I wish were part of the family coming. So I could babysit the cute babies while you all worked:)

Liza said...

CARTER! (Can I just call you that forever) I found you! Now I can finally see what youre doing with your life. How is that little Eliza of yours? She is adorable. Have you told her about your favorite NON companion before! Kiss her for me. Tell Dave hi. Keep in touch moj!

Susan said...

Wow, it does look like a real house. I am soooo glad that you decided to have a "mudder". They can do a great job and do it quickly. And it will make a huge difference as you start to paint. We are so excited to have you move into the house and be able to start really putting things away and decorating. I know you will just love it. Remember that this is a house that you will want to dedicate. We love you so much. MOM