Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fenton David Hirschi II officially





We blessed Fenton this weekend and everything went really well. My sister and her family flew in from Louisville and my brother flew in from New York. It was so great to have them here and support us. We appreciate their sacrifice and willingness to come and be apart of this and apart of our family. My sister, Melinda, made the beautiful blanket for him also.

Fenton did great, no crying during the blessing and he looked so handsome. I felt so blessed to have a healthy boy and a righteous husband to bless him.

6 comments:

Susan said...

What a handsome little guy!! It totally breaks my heart that we couldn't be there to be a part of this great occasion. Yes, you are blessed to have such great brothers and sisters that would want to share this great occasion with you! We love you TONS and want you to hug and hug and hug and hug those cute little people that have come into your family. MOM

Lizi said...

Fenton is a stud! I really like the name too. You two make some cute babies, keep it up :) I miss you Analee... My parents just got called to serve in West Virginia so we'll prob be out that way in the next 18 months...that's pretty close to you guys right? I mean relatively speaking...I need to meet your cute kids! Urime again.

Melinda said...

Glad the day went well. Sure wish we could have magically beamed ourselves over the country to be there with you. He is so darling!!!

Tawni Williams said...

So glad the day went so well! He is just a doll! I am SO jealous of all Zaza's hair!! Best wishes :)

Michelle said...

He is so handsome, can't wait to meet him. Congrats on the progress on your house. I'm excited to see the final project!

Blake said...

What is the deal with my face? I look super duper chub a lub. Please please tell me it was the angle of the camera...
Fenton looks lean and mean, ya know like a fighting machine.