Wednesday, December 3, 2008

more pics of the house

We had a final inspection for the bank to say we are done and get our final draw. Well they showed up and said that the trim needed to be painted and the garbage moved. I was not aware that they were going to be that picky, so for the last couple of days I have been painting the trim.

Here are some before and afters of the house and some extra pics.
BEFORE
AFTER,,, NOTICE THE TRIM, MULCH AND NO ORANGE FENCEBEFORE... THE BACK YARD, ON THE LEFT IS THE LITTLE EXTENSION WE TORE DOWNAFTER, NOTICE THE NEW DECK THAT DAVID HAS YET TO B-B-Q ON, BUT SOON!!BEFORE, THE VIEW FROM THE FRONT DOORAFTER, WE TORE DOWN THE WALL AND YOU CAN SEE THE EXTENDED DINING ROOM

3 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

It looks amazing! What an accomplishment. Seriously I couldn't have gone through what you guys have. Hats off to you all.

Melinda said...

what a huge difference. It looks awesome. I wish I could see it in person. your hard work has paid off.

Susan said...

I am so excited to see the house finished!! It looks wonderful and I'm sure you're loving it already! I hope that you are planning an OPEN HOUSE after Christmas so all your friends can see the finished product. They need a special thank you for all their hard work as well. BUT...the Biggest celebration should be with the two of you!! You have been amazing! You have stuck with the HUGE project and now you can enjoy the fruit of your labor. Congratulations from Dad and I!!!!
You are the Best. Love MOM