Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas party

We had our ward Christmas party last night. As the 2nd counselor of the RS I was involved in the decorating so yesterday, David took the kids and spent a couple of hours setting up the decorations. I am not one to make things super elaborate but still nice, with that, i thought the party turned out great. My pride and joy was the big wreath on the curtains. We had 30 or so wreaths from last year and I wanted to use them but make something big, so I Mcguyvered all of the wreaths into one big wreath. The bow kind of died during the party but it was big and beautiful. My mom is the best bow maker ever but she never passed those genes on to me.
The food was great and there was a great turn out. Thanks to all that helped put up, take down, food and just came. It was great!



2 comments:

Melinda said...

Awesome job Ana. It looks lovely. I could have used some McGyvering at my Christmas program this morning.

Matt and Debbie said...

Love the baby face!!