Friday, March 20, 2009

quick nutrition tips

Since David and I have joined a gym, we have tried to eat a little healthier so I have been watching some things and trying them to see if they are good. I don't like healthy food if I don't want to eat it... soo...
We tried the Dannon light and fit yogurt. It only has 80 calories. We loved yoplait and we were spoiled with it but it has 150 calories, so we tried the Dannon, it is really good, smooth, sweet. We love it.
also, turkey has only 30 calories per slice and ham has 80.
also the baked chips, like baked lays or baked cheetos are really tasty and similar in nutrition to a baked cracker.
ju befte a mire....(albanian)
may it do you well!!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I'll have to try the Dannon. I have been buying store brand and have no idea how many calories they have.

My favorite 100 calorie snack is the dark chocolate cookies by Pepperidge Farms. Fixes my choc craving. Also Tiff got me on the Jello 60 calorie sugar free chocolate swirl pudding in the refrigerator section of the store. YUMM.

Also add sliced cucumbers to your sandwich. Extra crunch!!!
And to make your turkey sandwich extra good.......use the honey dijon mustard.
Keep the good tips coming.

Cameron, Nicky, and Kids said...

Thanks for the tips...lol How are you guys doing? We miss you so much. We found your blog and had to let you know that we are here and doing great. Come see our little family too.