Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Eliza is silly

some of the funny things that Eliza does at the age of 2 1/2 years

when she says "more" she says "morn"
computer is "pewger"
star is "scar"
pacifier is "fire"
she picks up on a lot of things I say that I am not aware of. Recently she says "for a minute" I now catch myself always saying "for a minute". eg... she now says "mommy are these your shoes for a minute" "are we going to the park for a minute" "we are going to take a bath for a minute" I say it all of the time, but it sounds funny coming from her.
When she is not being a good little girl I say "you are being a pill" tonight she was eating good and she said "mommy I not being a pillow."
She loves princess anything and the park.
she is potting training right now and is doing well. It is awesome to see her grow and learn. I have started to rely on her to help with the little things like opening and holding the door as I take in the stroller, getting my shoes, help feed Fenton and getting her shoes and clothes on. She loves to help and I am starting to realize that this could make my life easier.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

She has such a cute little voice too. I loved listening to her little chatter this summer.

JonathanJeni said...

LOVE it all! You know what's funny...Ethan also says "morn" and I cannot fix it for the life of me! lol Also, he says "for a minute" all the time as well. So funny how, despite the fact that they are thousands of miles apart, they develop language so similarly. Although, Ethan is much less of a help. He gets frustrated trying to fold wash cloths. lol

Susan said...

I love to hear Eliza's sweet voice also and I adore her laugh. It is so natural and unpretencious. It's so funny when you hear yourself through the eyes and voice of a child. It makes you be more careful in what and how you say things. Love the skype to I can hear and see the cute little people.

Clint Carter said...

I know that I sound like Mom, but you should video some of those cute little things she says. When the kids get older, you start to forget all of those cute sayings.