Wednesday, July 7, 2010

David's brother

While we were in Twin Falls we weren't able to visit with Jason, David's brother because he was in China, so we went down and spent a couple of days with him and is family. It was nice to play some games and have the cousins play some more together. We decided to hike the Y. I hiked the Y when I was in college and in way better shape than I am right now, but I still remember that the hike was pretty tough. It was pretty steep and we each had a child on our back. Fortunately the weather was quite cool and it rained on us, so that helped the hike seem a little less daunting. Here are a few pics of Eliza and Fenton at the top of the Y at ages 3 1/2 years and 22 months.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

what cool pics. I should hike my clan up there one day. Could Luke make it?

Louise Cave said...

You guys should have had those backpacks here. You could have done so much walking in the Lake District!