Wednesday, July 14, 2010

kids growing up

Fenton is growing up right before our eyes. He is so silly.

The kids have been waking up at 5:30 every morning, like an alarm clock. I told Eliza that it isn't time to wake up yet, and then she said "but the cock a doodle dooed and said good morning". I just laughed.

I don't know why but Eliza is really worried about getting baptized. She is worried about going all the way under and she talks to me everyday how she isn't going to be baptized. But then she said "I will be ok, I will just bring my goggles". She is so silly.

5 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

That is so funny. I would love to see her baptized with goggles on. Lacey went through a phase where she didn't want to get married and have kids.

Liza said...

You're beautiful. The kids are adorable. I can't believe you're there already. I hope you love it and soak up that sun and beautiful water every day. I LOVED seeing you. My cup was full after just spending an hour with you. I love you. Please take care of yourself ;)

Jonathan Osorio said...

I'm just now getting to see your photos on the blog! That would be awesome if we got a chance to come and visit... we sure love you guys and miss you!

Melinda said...

We told Meg that she would be baptised by Tom and that Luke would be baptised by Will. A few days later.........Luke said, "I don't want Will to baptise me......he'll hold me down for a LONG time."
He already has it figured out that brothers are a TEASE.

Susan said...

That is so funny. I love the picture of Fenton shaving. What a cutie he is. What you need to do for their room is put up really dark curtains that keep out the sun. I don't know what you do about the roosters!! It is so funny that in those rural places that we are not used to those sounds. Love their comments!