Friday, August 27, 2010

Fenton's 2nd birthday

Fenton turned 2 on Thursday and we had a little party with some of the families here. It was fun to see them run around and scream and eat lots and lots of starburst.
We have been calling Fenton 2 years old since he was about 18 months because he acts like one, runs like one and talks like one. Now he is officially 2 and we can't wait to see what this year brings.
He is such great kid. I love him so much. He just makes me smile. He is a snuggler and yet he knows how to tease. I am not sure how he learned that, or if it is just innate from being a brother, but he is great at it, and he knows he is doing it. He loves tunnels, trains, planes, cars, balls, and wrestling. He is becoming quite a little swimmer with his floaties. He has a great vocabulary, he loves to jump and run anywhere and he is full of energy. He is already in the why phase and sometimes he answers himself and says "cause". He has to do everything himself.
We love him so much and he is such a special boy. We are glad that we have seen him grow up this year and really become a little boy.





Please note that I am not an artist but I drew that Eeyore and the tails for pin-the-tail-on Eeyore and I was quite pleased. Also noticed my attempt at the Winne the Pooh cake (above)


The Biggest smile ever!!






See if you can count how many times he says "happy birthday"





4 comments:

Reece said...

yay Fenton! Thanks for having us over, the kids had a blast!!

Melinda said...

what a cutie. He seemed on top of the world to have a birthday. So cute
Happy Birthday Fenton!!!

Lizi Bates said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday Fenton! It's so funny how excited he is in the video, haha :) I can't believe how old he looks! Good thing you have another baby on the way, because your babies are growing up! I think Eyor and Winnie the Pooh turned out great, te lumshin duart!

Susan said...

I can't believe he is 2. He was 2 two years ago. I think his body is just starting to grow into him. I love your art work! It's amazing the talents you discover when you have kids. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FENTON!!!!!