Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day

And Yes I took a nap


Having Mother's day without your husband kind of makes it just another day. Although I did feel a lot of love from my kids. My mother came up for about 27 hours and we celebrated together.


The kids made me wonderful cards at church and my brother and his family came over and made dinner and cleaned up. My sister-in-law took the kids shopping for me and they picked me out a cute present. It was very thoughtful of Deanna. I got a new necklace and earings and a new shirt. I loved it.


My husband skyped me as soon as he could to tell me he loved me and wanted to be here to pamper me.


Happy Mother's day to all the other mothers!


2 comments:

Melinda said...

I still can't believe you are a mother of THREE. It seems like you just got married.
You are a great mom.

Susan said...

It was a crazy Mother's Day but we were so pleased to be with you...even for a few hours. I've never been crazy about Mother's Day. It never turns out exactly how you hope...I like it best when the kids show you that you are loved on the Other 364 days of the year.