Monday, February 2, 2015

10 year anniversary

 David and I have been married for 10 years!!! what!!!!  David had the week off and Grandma came and watched the kids and David and I went to San Diego and played.  We went kayaking at La Jolla beach, checked out some sea lions and caves.  Then we went to the temple which was gorgeous.  We went to old town and to the Mormon battalion.  We went to Sea World and it was awesome.  Then we went deep sea fishing.  It was such a blast to hang out with my best friend.  We had such a relaxing and fun filled time.  
I am so glad that I said yes 10 years.   David is such a hard working good man.  He loves his children, me and the Lord.  He loves adventures.  He always tries to be a better person and makes me want to be a better person.  I love him and am excited for an eternity with this man!



















1 comment:

Reece said...

Congrats you two!! What a fun trip!