Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a great mother's day. David knew that he would be super busy studying for the MCAT so about 2 weeks ago he went and bought be a new DVD player, because ours had broken, a season of Cosby, a season of Wings, and new book. He wanted to make sure that I had something to look forward to now that he was going to be gone studying all day.
On Mother's day he made me breakfast, most of dinner and peanut butter bars all by himself. They were super good. I just relaxed, read, and played game on Sunday. It was a great mother's day.
To all of the other mothers out there I hope you had a great mothers day and know that you are loved and appreciated.
I am now about 25 weeks along and I need my naps daily along with a good dosing of chocolate. I blame it on my pregnancy but that could be true any day of the year. Also I really have been living off of cereal as long as it has a good dollop of sugar.
Things are progressing well and the baby looks healthy so far.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

What's the new book? What vampire book are you on?

Rachael said...

Happy mothers Day! Mine was close to the same. A great day.

Susan said...

What a thoughtful husband to think of your needs during his time away. Way to go DAVID!! I'm so glad you had a great day! You are a good mother and it makes me so happy to see you teaching Eliza the cute little songs and making her cute little outfits. I just so wish that you were closer so I could see her giggle more often and tuck her in at night sometimes. MOM

The Lowes said...

Hi Analee!! I am so excited that I found your blog! Oh, this is Kara James Lowe. This weekend I saw Matt and he showed me your adorable family on face book. Anyways, our blog is private but I will invite you. I think I need your email address so I can give you a password. Wow, I am so excited to have found your blog. Well, take care and we will talk later. Kara