Wednesday, May 14, 2008

just stuff

the weather here has been super good. We had a few thunder storms but that has helped make the weather so pleasant. Eliza and I have been going on bike rides every once in a while and she is the cutest thing.
David is studying super hard for the MCAT that he will take at the end of the month.

Also I can add onto random things that Eliza is afraid of.

Airplanes in the sky

the moon

photographers

Due to the pressure from Davids mom to get professional pics, I took her in last week to JCPenny and took pics. She was terrible. not one smile. She was so scared she wouldn't get away from her blanket or me. She usually is not like that. So althought some of the pics are semi-cute non-smiling, it just doesn't do our little happy girl justice. Here is one that I took because I wanted to try to capture her at home being happy.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

That is the cutest little face EVER!
Photographers aren't all that they are cracked up to be.

Susan said...

Now that's the face I want to see!!She just has a little mischief in her little smile. I LOVE IT!!! Take a hundred more and let me enjoy every little mood. Love you Eliza. MOM