Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My rugged mountain man

If anyone knows my husband you also know that he hates facial hair. He never grows his facial hair and never grows a goatee. He says that he always wants to be clean cut and clean shaven. Every once in a while he will go a week without shaving but for Sunday he always shaves.

Well with his schedule for this last month of studying all day and then working he just didn't want to hastle with shaving, so he grew it out for 2 weeks. He was my rugged mountain man. He couldn't stand any longer so last night he shaved. It was such a relief to him too.

So for 2 weeks this is what he looked like. He looks good huh??? Just imagine him on Sunday with in a fancy tan suit. So distinguished!!!!!

5 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Wowee look at that guy. He looks so different.

Melinda said...

He does look different. I like Mike with a beard too.

Rachael said...

He reminds me of the guys on the show Men in trees. I have only watched the show once. But all the men looked very manly.

Michelle said...

Whoa Dave! Not so sure about that!! Good luck on the MCAT!!!

Laura and Bryan said...

Just wanted to say good luck on the MCAT! Unless its over then Congrats...its over! Anyway I was just checking your blog and am happy to see you are all doing well.