Friday, May 2, 2008

Why Grandpas should be jealous

We really miss living near our parents because Eliza doesn't get to know her grandparents but we have 2 reasons why the grandpas should be jealous,
#1.. Eliza loved doing hair, combing and rubbing and loves to put on lotion all of the face and legs.

#2 .. she is getting good at trying to say "grandpa"

I had to put both videos because they were so cute.... also at the beginning of one she does a cheeser grin, that is what she does every time the camera comes out... where does she get that from???

5 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

She is just so cute! Love the cheeser at the beginning. Looks just like ANA! I sure miss that cute little thing.

Melinda said...

what a hoot!! I'm jealous and I'm not a grandma. Work on "Aunt Melinda" next, ok?

Rachael said...

OH I can't believe she is talking. What a cutie! I love it. Can you teach her Aunt Rachael before Aunt Melnda and Tiffany. I want to be the fun aunt now that all of my babies are grown up.

Clint Carter said...

It is such a fun time when they are just starting to learn words. I loved mimiking their words. We still use some of those "little toddler" words today.

Whybakday! (Right Back There)
Atookadow! (They took it down)
swabug! (slug bug)

kelli said...

Analee, Your little girl is so cute! How old is she now?