Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lava Hot Springs

After our trip to Washington we didn't get much rest before we headed to Lava Hot Springs in Idaho for a chance for the Hirschi family to be together. It was great. We had a little home and then 2 hotel rooms for us to be in. the home had a fenced front yard and a few hotspring hot tubs in the back. it was perfect for a ton of little kids to play around in. we were right near the park and the local canal that everyone tubed down.
The main attraction was the local pool which was quite large with 2 high dives and 3 tiered platform diving board, the tallest being over 30 feet.
We had a great time swimming and David went off the very high dive. He was so manly, while I went off the lowest of the platforms, yet it was still a feat for me. My big accomplishment was that I didn't even hesitate. I usually take 20-30 minutes to cliff jump this time I just ran off it.
Eliza had the time of her life with a bunch of little friends running around. She loves her cousins.
Milo cooked most meals on his BBQ and they were delicious. Each night we stayed and played games.
We tubed down the river and all of the little kids loved it. I went with Eliza and she was a little apprehensive but she did great.
Again through all of this vacation and family came the problem with trying to get our visas. stay tuned....

No comments: