Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas


Christmas was great with so much family around. We spent Christmas eve with the Hirschi's. We all hopped in the back of the truck and went caroling. The kids loved riding in the back, even though it was super cold.
Santa made a special appearance and kids loved it. We also had a short nativity with all of the grandkids and it was great.

I feel very blessed to be back in America and we were spoiled for Christmas. Just being back in the USA is the greatest gift. David and I had to readjust to a few things but we always looked at each other and feel very blessed with everything that we have and all of the opportunities that we have had and can have here. I am grateful that we have a time of year that people want to feel peace, feel more generous to the less fortunate and remember the life of Christ.






3 comments:

Melinda said...

Santa and EVERYTHING!!!! What a Christmas

Susan said...

I'm so glad that this was a great Christmas for you! I love that Santa Claus! I love that you had a nativity and that Eliza could be the Mary and Fenton a shepherd.

Louise Cave said...

I love it, i can just see all the Cave grandkids doing this in years to come. Such good memories and such fun.